- UPNG presents petition to Powes Parkop and crew
- A no show for PM
- Petition gives the PM 24 hours to step down
- Meanwhile, Unitech deadline for a separate petition demanding PM to step down expired at 10am today
- Unitech has initiated an indefinite boycott as UPNG enters the first few hours of the 24 hour ultimatum.
- Make no mistake. The students are intact. The leadership is intact.
- Pay no attention to Jim Robins (UPNG PR) who has been saying that there is a split within student ranks.
- Students have backing of Doctors Union, Coalition of Unions and the people of PNG.