My dear prime minister, I do not intend to rebut your detailed response of the petition from students.
However, allow me to be very clear and simple about the intention of the petition.
- In the history of this country, no prime minister has ever had numerous allegations than you; no prime minister has ever spent extravagantly (inflated amounts to projects) than you;
- no prime minister has ever got criticisms by the entire nation than you;
- no prime minister has ever changed and make laws overnight to necessitate their wrong and evade arrest (prosecution) than you;
- no prime minister has ever hired and fired persons in executive posts of state agencies and organizations to cover up their corruption than you;
- no prime minister has ever budgeted more than K15 billion/ yearly with no tangible improvement in the livelihood of people than you;
- no prime minister has ever been so adamant and power hungry despite public outcry about ill conduct in office than you;
- no prime minister has ever manipulated more than 80% of MPs by bribery or blackmail than you.
Your perpetual ignorance has proven beyond doubt that you have put the integrity of the honorable office of the Prime Minister into great question.
Therefore, in the best interest of the country, just step aside for a while and go to police for questioning.
The detailed explanation (justification) of the issues raised by students in the petition are your personal involvement in the chain of corruption scandals that you have facilitated while being privileged to have the prerogative as the PM. Our concern is the office.
You are one of the prime ministers who will have been occupying the office. Once again step aside and let the rule of law take its course.