– Unitech must now prepare for the possible removal of UOT VC Albert Schram & Nagora Bogan
– Students must be aware that Sir Nagora Bogan & Schram have, so far, been uninfluenced by politicians and have made decisions based on what they see as beneficial to the Uni.
– UOT has been able to reach out to other parts of the country and educate people as a university should.
-It is no secret that political cronies are itching to put these two men in their places or kick them out altogether.
– We don’t want a repeat of 2014 where unitech was plunged into uncertainty.
– political influence must remain outside of Universities.
– UOTs independent position has made political cronies look like fools. it has made Albert Mellam look like a govt puppet.