The real story behind Air Niugini’s flight delays
- Papua New Guinean pilots have obtained medical certificates saying they are sick
- This is not part of union action but a group of concerns PNG bred pilots who are sick and tired of lies and politics
- Parts of planes are being cannibalized meaning… parts from partly bagarap planes are bing taken to keep the other planes in the fleet in the air.
- Why are we not getting new parts? Because it’s expensive. The foreign currency shortage is putting a squeeze on Air Niugini.
- Air Niugini continues to tell the people of Papua New Guinea a bunch of half truths because they care more about the reputation of the airline than about safety of its passengers.
- Pilots also want the PM to step down. It’s not about more pay or better conditions. It’s about following the rule of law, maintaining a good healthy economy which ultimately means good upkeep of the airline.